发布时间：2016-10-22 来源：中学网校 发布人：继续
海口高考网校哪个好,最好的海口高考网校有哪些? 高中网校提供高考网校排名, 高考网校课程大全,让您在海口高考网校学习更轻松
综合实力：师资力量:9.7 技术水平:9 课件质量:9.7 服务品质:9.7 网校性价比:9.7 综合得分:9.6
综合实力：师资力量:8 技术水平:8 课件质量:8 服务品质:10 网校性价比:10 综合得分:8.8
1) Sometimes we talked to each other very well in class, but after class we become strangers at once
2) I remembered her words and calm down
3) Today, it is much easier to be healthy than it is in the past.
1）Now my picture and the prize is hanging in the library.
2）One evening she told me that something happened when her parents was out
3）Play football not only makes us grow tall and strong…
not only…but also…,either…or…,neither…nor…及and, but, or等并列连词或词组连接的结构可称为平行结构。在平行结构中，词性时态等形式须保持前后一致。
1) Playing football not only makes…but also give us a sense of fair play and team spirit.
2) I would describe myself as shy and quietly
3) However, we seldom felt lonely or helplessly
1)?You can find all kinds of information in just a few minute on the Internet
2) You know, that was a dinner we had waited for several month
1) I would learn a lot of new words from these books, but I had terribly problems memorizing them.
2) She said that she and my schoolmate all wished me success.
3) Unfortunate, there are too many people…
1) And every year more and more people start a stamp collection of your own.
2) It is us who are to blame for the poverty because we used to……
3) What is more, you have to be friends with your pupils and take good care of him
1) Books may be keep for four weeks.
2) I have some records giving to me as birthday gifts.
1) I felt so nervous as I shook like a leaf.
2) They make their lives by collecting and selling used things.
3) But it didn't matter that I would win or not
4) I have neither brothers nor sisters--- in any other words, I am an only child.
1) And when I saw your wife and children waiting for me with warm smiles of welcome on their faces, I immediately knew that everything would be all right.
2) Unfortunately, I won't be able to visit you at the airport although I have classes in the afternoon.
3) And they must not break the rules too often if we want to win the